Delivery and Shipping Policy
At Sundari Silks, our team is dedicated to delivering the order to you as early as possible, within the stipulated time frame. Right from processing to packaging to shipping, we maintain the highest quality and safety standards. Please take the time to read through and understand our policy thoroughly.
- We offer free shipping* for all online orders pan India with a minimum purchase value of INR 4,000. For international orders, free shipping is exclusively available on Kanchipuram silk saree orders with a minimum value of INR 20,000.
*Free shipping cannot be availed for virtual video shopping orders or purchases made at our showrooms in Chennai/Mumbai.
It is also not applicable on orders placed during a sale or on discounted products.
- For our artisanal silver jewellery pieces (Athirshtam), we currently do not have international shipping facilities.
- We work with trusted and reliable delivery partners. For domestic deliveries, the orders are shipped via India Post and other private couriers, and for international orders, we work with DHL Worldwide Courier Service.
- In the situation that you are based in a remote location that is not serviced by our delivery partners, you can reach out to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or +91 99627 12299 with your complete shipping address and the products you would like to order. We would be happy to arrange a special delivery for you. Kindly note, such deliveries may have a remote area surcharge. This will be informed in advance and will have to be borne by you.
- For international orders, we do our best to ensure you have a seamless shopping experience, from getting your orders cleared through customs to have them delivered to your doorstep. However, there is a possibility that you may have to pay the import and customs duties directly to the delivery personnel if presented with an invoice for the same. Depending on your country's laws and guidelines, you will have to bear any additional charge as applicable.
- We do our best to make sure your orders reach you as soon as possible. Orders are shipped out on all days except Sundays and public holidays.
- For domestic orders, kindly allow us 2 working days, from the date of the order confirmation, for processing and shipping. Orders inclusive of pico/blouse service take 4 working days to be processed. Once it has been shipped, it would take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
- For International orders, processing and shipping happen within 4-6 working days, post-which your order would be delivered in 15 working days depending on your location. However, you could also opt for paid international shipping services to fast-forward the process.
- Kindly note, that the estimated delivery dates can be subject to delays due to unforeseen circumstances faced by our delivery partners and are beyond our control. We will do our best to track your order and keep you updated, and will not be held responsible for the delay.
- For domestic online orders, we offer the option to select a specific delivery date. This can be availed only on orders exclusive of tailoring and/or customisation. Please ensure you do this 7 working days prior to the preferred date of delivery.
- Upon shipping your order, we will send you the tracking details along with our delivery partner information to the registered email ID. Alternatively, you can track the status online through the 'My Account' section of our website. Please do reach out to our Customer Care team if you need more details about your order.
- If the order placed by you includes multiple products, we usually combine them in a single box before shipping. In the event, you require them to be packaged separately, please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. Packaging and shipping the products in individual boxes may incur an additional charge.
- Throughout our packaging and shipping process, we have multiple quality checkpoints to ensure the products reach you in the perfect state. In the unlikely event that you notice the package is damaged or tampered with, we request you not to accept it from the delivery personnel. Kindly notify us about it immediately via email, along with pictures of the damaged packaging. We will help you out with an exchange or refund option for the same.
- SPECIAL ORDERS AND CUSTOMISATION
- At Sundari Silks, a majority of our handloom products are specially designed to be one-of-a-kind. We understand that you might like to purchase such products which have been sold out and hence offer special orders to remake them.
- You can get in touch with us about this by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will check with our weaving department regarding the feasibility of your design requirements and customisation.
- Please note that for special orders with customisation, the time taken to craft and deliver your order may vary due to the handmade nature of your customised product. We will provide you with an approximate date of delivery upon order confirmation.
- If there is a delay in the delivery under any circumstance, we will do our best to keep you informed at the earliest.
- Special orders are made upon requests only and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded after the order has been confirmed.
- In the event, that your order contains a gift and you would like to include a note along with it, please do send us a mail along with your order number and the message.
For any assistance or queries, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team at +91 99627 12299 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to guide you through the same and resolve your issues.